Saturday, March 19, 2011

Loyal Basileians and a Great New Gadget!

First, I want to tell you about blogger's new gadget.  I have been wishing there were something like this.
I love followers, but many of the people I know don't have blogs.  (Some should really get one, though!)  Now, you can follow my blog by e-mail if you don't have a blog.  Scroll down on the left sidebar to where it says "Followers".  Right above that, there is now a gadget that says, "Follow by E-mail."  Type your e-mail address in and click "Submit."  Verify that you are not a machine:) and you will recieve updates by e-mail!

I also wanted to tell you about my new blog!

http://loyalbasileians.blogspot.com/

Loyal Basileians is for those who love The Tiphereth Trilogy and want to find out more about the country of Basileia!  We will feature a different character from the story each month, and you can access great extras such as a family tree, pictures, character profiles, and coming soon: Basileian songs!  Be sure to stop by this beautiful blog and experience how awesome it is!

And you can follow Loyal Basileians by e-mail too!  It is at the top of the right sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!